Sunday

What do you wish for the New Year 2008?

What do you wish for the New Year 2008?

Well, I wish more social justice.

I wish for a more peaceful world.

I wish for a better understanding between all people around the world.

I wish for more tolerance between people around the world.

However, most important I wish that we will have a government again that is honesty. Honesty seems to be a myth of the past. Dishonest has become a normal part of life. Just look at the US president and his administration. Yet, it’s not only the USA who have been lying to its people but also many other governments around the world.

I wish people would care more about their friends and neighbors again, helping the ones in need and accepting each other the way we are and not in a way they want the world to be.

No comments: